Lawsuits are sometimes unavoidable and become a necessity to protect the rights of our special needs children. The mission of Stern Law, PLLC is to ensure that your child does not fall through the cracks and that all of his or her rights are preserved and pursued.
For more than three decades we have offered a compassionate shoulder and a caring resource to thousands of families whose greatest concern is the future – a future their children must face while living with an impairment or disability. Simply put, we care, and we want to help however possible. Please call (800)462-5772 to learn more about our broad range of services.
What makes Stern Law, PLLC different?
Overall, our foremost goal of our firm is to help educate you and your family on the myriad of issues surrounding birth injuries. As your attorney, we will zealously advocate for you and vigorously champion your cause.
Unlike a governmental agency, foundation, charity, support group, or even many lawyers, we provide the comprehensive solution that will provide the resources that you must have to properly care for the special needs of your child.
Top reasons to work with Stern Law, PLLC
You are in capable and caring hands with Stern Law, PLLC for a variety of compelling reasons. We want to earn your trust and help you find the resources that you need. Here are the top reasons how we can best serve you:
- We are client-focused, results driven and recognized leaders in birth injury law and litigation
- We have secured millions of dollars in damages for clients through skillful settlement negotiations and vigorous trial advocacy
- We are compassionate, patient, knowledgeable and highly experienced in handling birth injury matters
- We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations
- Many of our legal victories have been noted in various legal journals and by the national press
- We are upfront, honest and trustworthy
- We care deeply about our clients
- We provide our clients with access to all types of resources, including governmental and insurance benefits, special education rights, lifetime planning and strategies, and cutting edge treatments and therapies to enable your child to achieve their fullest potential
If you suspect that your child was injured as a result of medical negligence, realize that you are not alone and that we are here to help. As a highly experienced birth injury and medical malpractice law firm, we fully understand the devastating nature of the issues you have dealt with since the birth of your special child.
It is never as simple as filing a lawsuit. The specific issues you’re dealing with require a significant amount of knowledge of the law, medicine, and how to access governmental and insurance benefits, special education rights, lifetime planning and strategies, and cutting edge treatments and therapies to provide your child with the chance of having a normal life. Stern Law, PLLC has this experience, and we are ready to serve you. Please call (800)462-5772 for a free consultation.