As a family unit that includes a child with Cerebral Palsy, you want to do everything you can to help your child cope with the challenges of their condition. But your family may worry whether you have the financial resources to support your child. Even with a dual income and help from relatives, oftentimes the demands of caring for a child with Cerebral Palsy reach beyond what you can afford. Of course cost is not the only factor. You may also feel that you do not have the resources of time, emotional support, adaptive technology and ongoing care to help your child.
Our experienced legal professionals are personally committed to helping families like you. With first-hand experience recovering Lifetime Benefits on behalf of our clients, we have seen how the right resources help children with Cerebral Palsy thrive and successfully overcome many of the obstacles that arise. To request a free Medical Legal Review, please call Stern Law, PLLC at (800) 462-5772.
How You Can Help Your Child
- Learn all you can about Cerebral Palsy. Knowing the causes, effects, symptoms and requirements of Cerebral Palsy is the first step in better understanding what your child is experiencing and what they need.
- Turn to those who understand. You are not alone. The community of families affected by Cerebral Palsy is extensive and ever-growing. Reach out to others facing similar experiences. Visit cerebralpalsy.org for information, inspiration and resources related to Cerebral Palsy. Building a support network is an important part of coming together as a family to care for your child and to help them meet the obstacles they may face.
- Get answers concerning your child’s Cerebral Palsy diagnosis. You deserve to know if your child’s Cerebral Palsy was caused by a medical error or medical negligence. A problem during labor, childbirth or the moments following birth can result in a Cerebral Palsy diagnosis. During a Medical Legal Review, you can find out if your child’s Cerebral Palsy may have been preventable. If so, you may be entitled to Lifetime Benefits. These Benefits can be invaluable to your family, providing funds for medical care, adaptive technology, in-home care, special education, living costs and other expenses.
- Get the help you need and deserve. Act now to find out if your child is eligible for Lifetime Benefits. If your child’s condition was caused by a preventable birth injury, your state will have a certain time limit for pursuing Lifetime Benefits. This deadline is known as a Statute of Limitation. In the event you are owed Lifetime Benefits, these funds can help your family meet the demands of a Cerebral Palsy diagnosis.
How We Can Help You
As our client, your family will have the following advantages over facing this situation alone:
- Free Medical Legal Review
- Determination of Lifetime Benefits eligibility
- Contingent fee structure
Please see the full description of our services. Through litigation and legal services focused on birth injury and Cerebral Palsy, we can help your family access the resources, information and support you need and deserve.
If you have questions about anything you have learned on our website, or to request a Medical Legal Review to determine whether your child is eligible for Lifetime Benefits, please call Stern Law, PLLC at (800) 462-5772, or contact us using the form on this page.