Stern Law, PLLC is a highly experienced Cerebral Palsy-birth injury and medical malpractice law firm with 35 years of experience in and out of the courtroom, representing children in birth injury cases resulting from medical negligence or deficient care. Over the years, we have helped many parents find answers to their birth injury legal questions and then take the required steps enabling them to secure the financial compensation they deserve to plan for their child’s present and future needs. Our legal team is comprised of Mr. Stern and his case managers, and affiliated/co-counsel Cerebral Palsy attorneys and other birth injury attorneys who are vigorous and dedicated advocates seeking to make a life changing difference for those children injured by negligent care.
Stern Law, PLLC case managers are available to listen to you and determine where possible the cause of your child’s injury. Our dedicated birth injury law firm and its team of professionals are here to assist you. In addition to providing you with legal services, our dedicated team will also provide you with access to needed non-legal information and other resources important to caring for your child.
When a child’s birth injury is the result of negligent care by a doctor, nurse or midwife, Stern Law, PLLC is a birth injury law firm committed to helping you obtain the money you deserve to support your child’s medical care including surgeries, therapies, nursing, home and other special care, medications, devices, modified vehicles or home, and other assistive equipment.
Please be careful to note that every state has a statute of limitations which requires that the lawsuit be filed within a defined time frame that varies state to state. If you wait too long, your child may lose the ability to bring a lawsuit. To avoid time running out on your child’s case, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you are interested in legal services, you should CALL (800) 462-5772 or fill out our online form so we can quickly determine whether Stern Law, PLLC or any of its affiliated or co-counsel law firms are willing and able to accept professional responsibility and accept your case. At Stern Law, PLLC, court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client. The percentage fee will be computed before or after expenses are deducted from the recovery in accordance with state laws.
Recent Settlements or Trial Verdicts of Stern Law, PLLC and/or its Affiliated/Co-Counsel Lawyers
- $55,000,000 – Recovery for a child that was prematurely discharged and not admitted for required medical care when gasping for air.
- $22,000,000 – Recovery for twins left with Cerebral Palsy as a result of obstetrical negligence.
- $22,000,000 – Verdict on behalf of family whose daughter was brain damaged from birthing complications at a community health center funded by the federal government. Claim was brought under the federal tort claims .act. Evidence established that the child was stuck in the birth canal for more than 20 minutes, sustaining severe brain injury due to a lack of adequate oxygen.
- $19,800,000 – Recovery for a child injured through negligent prenatal care, resulting in delayed delivery and brain damage.
- $17,000,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy as a result of obstetrical negligence.
- $15,800,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy as a result of obstetrical negligence during labor and delivery.
- $15,100,000 – Recovery for a brain injury suffered by a twin due to a delay in delivery.
- $12,800,000 – Recovery for quadruplets injured at birth due to substandard prenatal care.
- $11.600,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy due to prenatal malpractice.
- $11,000,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy as a result of obstetrical negligence.
- $8,800,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy as a result of obstetrical negligence.
- $6.400,000 – Recovery for a child left with Cerebral Palsy due to delay in delivery.
- $4,700,000 – Recovery for a brain injury suffered by a twin due to a delay in delivery.
- $4.300,000 – Recovery for a brain injury suffered by a child due to delay in delivery.
- $2,600,000 – Recovery for a brain injury suffered by a child due to misapplication for forceps.
These are examples of actual awards which have been secured by Stern Law, PLLC or our affiliated /co-counsel attorneys. For more information on how other lawyers feel Ken Stern performs as a legal professional, click here.
Every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome or any other future results. Recovery amounts, if any, vary per client and are based on the specific facts of each case. Stern Law, PLLC maintains joint responsibility in all cases we handle, although our affiliated or co-counsel may be primarily responsible.