There are a variety of emotions that can come to the surface for every parent once a child is diagnosed with. For some, especially if it occurs immediately after birth, it can come as quite a shock. Unfortunately, such a prompt diagnosis is likely due to significant injuries during delivery….
- The Injury Behind a Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis May 8, 2020
- Is There a Cure for Cerebral Palsy? April 15, 2020
- How a Statute of Limitations Can Harm Special Needs Families March 19, 2020
- Expanding Cerebral Palsy Awareness February 11, 2020
- What You Might Not Know About Cerebral Palsy June 23, 2019
Kenneth A. Stern, Esq.View Profile